Indoor Range Public Hours
December 6, 2020, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Range may close early if no attendance after 30 minutes
Darin VanRyswyk ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Indoor Range - Chapterhouse
Indoor Range Rules
- Nightly Range Fees - Members $5 / Non-members $8
- Punch Cards – 10-night punch cards are $35
- Range Etiquette - if people are waiting for a shooting lane, please limit your use to 50 rounds before surrendering your lane, then wait for a lane to open. Safety Briefing – Before using the range you must read and agree to the published safety briefing.
- Violation of any safety rule is grounds for removal from range / suspension / revocation of range use.
- Handguns Rounds Only – No Magnum loads
- Eye & Ear Protection Required
- No Simulated Full-Auto Fire
- Police Your Brass & Shooting Area
- Know & Obey ALL Range Rules
- Live Fire is permitted only on a Green Light with a Range Safety Officer Present
- Handling of firearms is allowed only at the firing point – Firearms must be cased or use Empty Chamber Indicator
- On call of “Cease Fire” stop shooting immediately
- Each shooting bay is limited to a maximum of two people, with only one person shooting at a time.
- During the Pandemic - Masks are required when off the firing line. When a person is firing, they may lower / remove the mask to avoid the risk of glasses fogging. With fresh air flowing through the range, this limits the risk of covid spread.
- Following the use of a shooting bay and prior to another person using the bay, the RSO will disinfect the bay and pulley handle. Binder clips will be placed in a solution of disinfectant and removed to dry.
- After closing the range, the RSO will disinfect the table, any used chairs, light switches and doorknobs.
- Pistol ammunition available for sale on the range will be $25/box, with a one box purchase limit per night. Price and availability are subject to change.
- For the 2020-2021 season, the range will be limited to 3 shooting bays during public hours. Lanes 1 and 4 will be closed during public hours. With a maximum of 7 people allowed in the range during open hours. Those waiting for a lane will need to wait in the chapterhouse outside the indoor range.
- In the event of a person waiting for a shooting lane, the RSO will limit a person's time on a lane to 30 minutes to allow the next person an opportunity.