8-hr Iowa Permit to Carry Weapons Course
November 7, 2015, 8:00 AM
Darin Van Ryswyk ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Chapterhouse and Indoor Range
Designed for new applicants for the Iowa Permit to Carry Weapons, as well as those citizens who desire a detailed course that includes live fire training, this 8 hour class provides training in the following areas:
- Review of Safe Gun Handling skills
- 50-round live fire training course (optional)
- The Defensive Mindset & Tactical considerations
- Legal Aspects of Concealed Carry & Self-Defense
- Interactions with Law Enforcement
- Dealing with the Aftermath of a Shooting
- Equipment Selection
- Continued training options
- Dry technical skill development
Upon successful completion of the course, each student will receive a certificate that meets statutory requirements for the purpose of demonstrating training to the county sheriff when applying for the Iowa Permit to Carry Weapons.
Cost of the class is $120. Current Ames Ikes members receive a $20 discount.
This course is limited to 12 students - pre-registration is required.
For additional information please visit www.cwrfirearmstraining.com or contact Darin - email@example.com / 5l5-23l-3887