INDOOR RANGE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Range Regulations: These regulations supersede and void all other published regulations and will remain in effect until revised or replaced by board action.
- The range is open to members and non-members.
- Eye and ear protection is required.
- Handguns Rounds Only – No Magnum loads. Jacketed bullets are acceptable. Pettets and BB's are not allowed during regular public hours.
- The time available will be monitored and controlled by the range officer. Payment of the range fee will not allow a member or non-member to shoot for the entire period that the range is open. This is dependent on the number of shooters using the range.
- Shooters are responsible for policing their brass and keeping the range clean.
- The range may be rented to outside groups with the approval of the Chairman of the Indoor Range Committee.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to use the Indoor Range without proper adult supervision and guidance.
- There will be no charge for children under the age of 16 years, providing they are accompanied by an adult and share a single shooting booth.
- The Indoor Range Committee will establish and control the fee schedule for use of the range by members, non-members and potential renters.