The Ames Ikes boasts a beautiful chapterhouse that is perfect for hosting your next gathering. Click here for more details about rental.
- For rental of the Chapter House, contact the chapterhouse ...also check the Calendar to verify if the facility is available on the date you want.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- For all non-IKES sponsored events, the renter must provide proof of a rider on their insurance policy listing the Ames IKES as an entity covered under their policy for the duration of the event.
- Rental deposit ($200) - This deposit is required and will be returned after your event if there is no damage and if the chapterhouse is satisfactorily cleaned.
- Rental fees:
Sponsored Scouts, youth activities Free Ikes’ activities, etc. Free Ikes’ members $10/hour, $40 minimum Others $20/hour, $100 minimum Non-sponsored youth activities $75/12-hour period (non-prorated)
- We do not have anyone hired to clean the Chapterhouse. Therefore it is the responsibility of the users. There is a charge of $20 per hour for necessary cleaning.